We build software with fresh ingredients and compelling ideas.
Camtinerary is a trip planning app for iOS that throws in these unique features:
- Library of itineraries created by other travelers. Be surprised by the unusual combinations of hotels, restaurants, and random sites.
“I had lunch under this tree where suddenly I found myself in a place that perfectly captures the sounds, the smells, the sites, and the solitude of this magical city.”Anonymous traveler
- Display of the travel time, either by foot or by car, between each of the destinations on your itinerary, listed chronologically or by how near they are to your current location.
- The ability to send useful web links directly from your browser to destinations in your itinerary.
- Press and hold map feature that drops pins on any location. You can do this with the assurance of privacy, since Camtinerary never asks for a sign in, your email address or any personal information.
- Complete control over the uploading of itineraries. No data is automatically gathered whatsoever.
Change of Scenery
This website provides a self-guided walking tour to Rainbow Row in Charleston, SC. What makes it different is that the tour takes only an hour, and yet you learn the stories of 80 different houses and historic buildings along the roughly four block walk.
Thanks to the detailed research made available by the Historic Charleston Foundation and the magical place which is Charleston itself, this website is possible. New cities will be added in upcoming months.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.